Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things That Are Awesome


It's always cool to be able to just kick it with awesome people after a busy day. Vesa and I went out for coffee yesterday and I had the best chai latte I've ever had. I asked the dude what kind it was and he said it was Pheonix Chai. I guess I'll have to find a way to make my own Chai on my travels.


Had to run back home in the rain, eat, then ran up to Two Hands. Hanging out in a Tattoo shop at night and just kicking it with cool people is another thing that is awesome. It also gave me time to get some work done. Josh came up with a new way to tattoo and have a ginger beer.
If you wanna mean tattoo, he’s your man and I'd just like to point out that if more people were as nice as Josh the world would be a better place.


Ruby came up to see me at the shop and we walked home at about 11. Josh told us that The Pixies were playing down the road So like magic as we were passing the Powerstation we heard The Pixies playing "Where is my mind!" They sounded fucking rad. I can now say I have actually "heard" The Pixies live. That is an actual photo of me, by the way. It was a long journey but I feel like I’m finally free again.



I woke up early this morning at took the dog for a walk along the beach.


These rock carvings where at the end of beach. Street art is taking over at least I hope it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment