Friday, April 30, 2010

Batman: The Movie


When I was a young lad all I wanted to be when I grew up was...Batman. Lucky for me my dreams came true. It was this 1966 movie with Adam West as Batman that really sold me on the idea. In comparison to today’s versions in which Batman sounds like he needs a throat lozenge, Robin is an annoying little shit and the Bat Suet has nipples, the original Batman movie is a clear winner. This film will make you laugh and cry (from laughing). The film is about Batman fighting the forces of evil…no surprises there. However, this time he is up against all your favourite super villains, a submarine and exploding sharks. I’d like to see Christian Bale pull off great one liners like Adam West can. I think screenwriters should get their pad and paper ready to take notes when watching this one because Batman: The Movie is one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment